Asia Rooms Blogger Award Nomination.

This is just a little break from my usual posting schedule to tell you about some really exciting news, I’ve been nominated for the Asia Rooms annual travel blogger awards in the category of Travel Tips Expert!

It goes without saying that I am totally made up with this, even if it is just the nomination!

I am seriously grateful for anyone who has voted for me so far.Β If you enjoy reading my ramblings or find the travel tips, advice and services I give on this site useful for your own travels then I would seriously appreciate it if you could just take a few seconds to cast your own vote.

All you need to do is put the details in the form and choose the category Travel Tips Expert.

I promise it won’t take you long, and you will make me do a little happy dance! (You won’t get to see it – a fact that is probably classed as a public service – but I promise you it will happen!)

Seriously though, thank you all again for your vote. I promise I’ll get back to the usual mix of travel tips, advice and general ramblings with the next article, and remember you can always follow the results on the Asia Rooms Website, or my own Facebook or Twitter page.

thankyou

Advertisements

Tagged with: , , , , ,
Posted in Travel Talk
15 comments on “Asia Rooms Blogger Award Nomination.
  1. Rachel says:

Congrats on the nomination! I really want to see you do your little dance though, haha.

2. WayfaringCanuck says:

Congrats Mike! I swung you a nomination, but it comes with one stipulation. If you do win, you have to upload a video of your happy dance.

3. Calli says:

Congrats! I voted but also want to see the happy dance video uploaded online if you win πŸ™‚

4. Brianna says:

Congrats, that’s super exciting!

5. alicesgapyearadventures says:

Oh wow you so deserve this! I’m voting now!

6. Taormina Lepore says:

We voted for you–good luck! Travel nursing must be exciting, I teach high school students with a real interest in medicine. I’ll make sure to share your blog!

• Thank you so much Taormina! I seriously do appreciate it. πŸ™‚ And please do share, I have written quite a bit about how travel can enhance your career, in medicine and without, so I hope they can get some use out of it. πŸ™‚

7. shussey27 says: